We love contributors!
Through writing for You Glow Gal, you can share your expertise and wisdom with the world, helping us positively impact the lives of those who read our magazine. If you’re into lifting up others, increasing their sense of confidence and self-worth through beauty and wellness, we want to hear from you! Our editorial team will work with you to polish your writing and sharpen your message, helping further spread your influential story.
Beauty and wellness is our jam. We cover all facets of beauty and wellness: from breaking down how ingredients work to the impact of nutrition on our skin, new makeup trends, spa experiences, and personal essays, our readers are into it. We believe lifestyle and wellbeing are tightly woven into our beauty regimens and love ideas diving into mindfulness, wellness, and spiritual practices. We strive to uplift our readers, strengthening their inner confidence and self-worth.
Read our content to become familiar with us and our voice. We strive to be our readers digital best friend, leading the way to discovering their personal journey through beauty and wellness.
We accept stories from authorities in beauty and wellness, like estheticians, dermatologists, makeup artists, and experts in the fields of wellness and spirituality, like acupuncturists, reiki healers, and everything in between.
Keep In Mind:
- Write what you know about. Are you a lifelong skincare pro, an herbalist or a yogi? We want to hear what you have to say about your area of expertise and how it pertains to beauty and wellness!
- Opinion stories are welcome but please link to supportive studies and evidence when possible.
- All health claims must be sourced. If you mention a statistic or study in your article, you must link to that source. If you make a claim, tell us how you know, even if it’s from years of personal experience. If it’s an educated opinion, state so. Put relevant links in brackets: [www.instagram.com/youglowgal]
- Writing must be original and unique to You Glow Gal. Your story must not have been published elsewhere online, including your personal blog, or planned to be distributed on another site.
- Write a compelling opening: Does the first sentence hook in the reader, making them want to continue reading your story? Does the first paragraph tell the reader clearly what the article will be about?
Ready To Pitch?
Please put the title of your story in the subject line. In the body of your email, provide the details of your pitch and the story you would like to write, including background information on what makes you an expert on the subject.
We’re a small team and do our best to respond to every inquiry, although we do read each email we receive. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days, please consider your story a pass but don’t hesitate to continue pitching fresh ideas our way in the future.